As more small businesses enter the food and beverage manufacturing industry, the options available to us are constantly growing and changing. Coaching at the Organic Food Incubator provides startup and growth food business with tools to navigate the ongoing challenges faced by small manufacturers and restaurants. We bring over 12 years of teaching and coaching experience and have worked with more than 30 small manufacturers.
Our 10 Step Plan includes the following and more:
- Concept: defining your identity, problem, solution
- Evaluating and defining your consumer
- Understanding your competition; pricing and positioning your product
- Your business model; how will you make money
- Go to market strategy; sales channels, distribution, and marketing
- Expected costs and estimating capital need to start the project
- Manufacturing options formulation and Sourcing Ingredients
- Food Safety
- Regulations and Labeling requirements
- Business planning and budget
The goal of our coaching program is to help you help yourself and learn the ins and outs of manufacturing options. We will help you find the answers you need. We act as a non-stakeholding business partner, offering suggestions and guidance as your company grows. We will help keep you focused, organized and on track. Our coaches will open doors that were closed to our own small food business when we started.
If you would like more information please fill out our: